Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello And Welcome: Some Background

Hi there.  If you are reading this then I definitely do appreciate it, but you might want some background on what this blog is before you start reading.

My name is Meli and this blog is actually a story put together from my nightmares.  It sounds dramatic, but I actually mean it in the literal way.  My imagination runs wild and I have some nasty dreams, but the weird thing is that they run together so that the story just carries on in a series.  This particular one is a series I have been having each night about a little girl hiding in a tree house with a bunch of other kids.  The adults have gone crazy and starting killing everyone.  The dreams kicked off with her already in the tree house then it seemed to rewind back to the beginning.

I doubt this will ever become a book or a great novel, but I thought I would post parts when I couldn't sleep and see if it helps me out.  In any case, if you are reading I hope you enjoy the story.  It is pretty disturbing to me, but it is fascinating at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment